At some circumstances based on our mindset, we may delete some emails in our inbox. The deleted items may contain a important message such as a event, appointment, job, notifications and many. Don’t worry about that, we are providing the steps to recover deleted emails in Outlook.
Whenever you delete an email, it won’t disappear entirely from the mailbox. The outlook will kept silently that mail from normal view. This is just only for some weeks or months.
How To Recover Deleted Emails In Outlook
This is a simple step to get your recently deleted mails.
- Just go to your email folder list in outlook , then click Deleted Items .
- After spotting the email that you want, right click it and then click Move > other folder.
- Move your mail to inbox, if you want by clicking inbox and then OK.
Ways To Recover Permanently Deleted Items In Your Outlook
This kind of actions happens at the time , when you delete the mails from your inbox and also clearing the folder , deleted items.
This is one of the funny and strange happenings for the users who end up by deleting the mail permanently in the list.
In another hands , the permanent removal of emails not only happens by the user. It is also happens by the system. Because, when you delete the items and comeback to claim it after long time it will not be in the deleted items.
Still, there is a way to recover permanently deleted items.
- After login to your Microsoft outlook account , just click the deleted items folder. You will see that the folder will be empty and the items will be deleted .
- On the top menu bar in Folder option click on Recover deleted items .
- The permanently deleted items will start retrieved by the outlook from Microsoft Exchange server and then, the deleted items will be displayed for you by date deleted .
- The next step what you have to do is, select the deleted email and click on the Folder Shaped Recover button, which is located at the top left corner of your screen
(See the image above).
- Then the process will continues and the emails will be recovered.
After the recovery process, you can able to see the deleted emails recovered back to the Deleted items folder. Hereafter you can able to move the email to inbox folder or any other folders that you want to move the email to.
Another Method To Recover
- Asusual enter to outlook account and select the deleted items folder.
- The HOME folder must be selected and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server.
- Then , you can select the email that you want to recover by clicking Restore selected items and click OK.
Also Read: Private Search Engines
Incase of recovering a calendar appointment or job related mails, contact or tasks , these also will moved to the deleted items folder . Also if you want to move to another folder , you can able to move to calendar lists , contact lists and tasks. These are the simple steps to recover the deleted emails in outlook.